Statutory social work support services
Providing specialist children's social workers to support your in-house team
At Tan Social Care we're focused on achieving the best outcomes for children and young people. Working closely with local authorities throughout East Anglia, our fully-qualified, highly experienced children's social workers can support your team to help clear backlogs or help improve service delivery.
Early engagement with vulnerable children and their families is crucial in improving their life chances. We can take responsibility for a range of intervention-based procedures, ensuring you fulfil all your statutory obligations. These include:
- Statutory visits for Child in Need (CIN) and Child Protection (CP) plans
- Statutory visits for looked after children
- Supervised contact visits and assessments
- Prison visits to interview imprisoned family members or friends
- Section 7 evaluation and assessment reports
- Carer viability assessment visits and reports
- Parenting assessment visits and reports
- Family mediation services
- Offering befriending services
We will work closely with you to form a clear action plan, identifying key priorities, setting benchmarks and implementing robust data sharing and reporting procedures. We guarantee to complete an assessment or report in your specified format within 24 hours of each visit.
We will also be happy to provide feedback and suggestions to help you streamline your own internal systems and achieve operational efficiencies in the longer term.
For more information, call 07939 550 468 or use our contact form.