Enriching Young Lives: How to Unlock Potential in Young People
by Mary Kazangarare
This book is about enriching young lives. Mary has extensively explored the seven key themes and perspectives highlighted below:
- Mindset: The power of the mind
- Having a purpose and a meaning in life
- Self-confidence and positive self-esteem
- Developing a positive attitude
- The power of the spoken word
- The significance of gratitude
- The influence of peers
It is not only academic acquaintance that makes a young person fully rounded in life. This book goes beyond a formal learning environment.
Mary has demonstrated these facets, through real case studies and research. Without some extra humanitarian knowledge and etiquette, a young person may struggle to reach their full potential. In this book, Mary explores the importance of taking a humanitarian approach to academic learning.